Plants for Good Feng Shui
Here’s a brief review of key Feng Shui objects you need to know, which are the best adjustments you can place to anchor your Intention in every situation.
These Nine Essential Adjustments are a key part of your Feng Shui tool kit.
1. Water Features – As one of Feng Shui’s Five Elements, Water is always a welcome way to generate a sense of movement and flow.
To keep your life moving in its desired direction, place a water feature near your front door, inside or out.
2. Mirrors – often called the “aspirin of Feng Shui, ” mirrors bring light into a space, reflect the beauty around you, and create dimension, especially when a Bagua area is missing from your space. Here’s more about the proper use of mirrors in Feng Shui.
3. Lighting – Lift the Chi of any area with good-quality lighting. From candles to reading lamps, and from chandeliers to torchieres, lights attract attention and life, creating an attractive place for Chi energy to circulate.
4. Crystals – Crystals contain a power within them that cannot be duplicated with any other object. Hang a clear faceted crystal in your window to attract the sparkle of the sun and its full color spectrum into your space.
Crystals from the earth such as quartz or amethyst are an important source of Earth energy that bring a sense of groundedness to your life.
5. Sound Makers – Sound-makers such as wind chimes are a classic Feng Shui adjustment that stir up energy in areas that would otherwise feel lifeless. Hung indoors they lift the Chi of your space, while outdoors they attract Chi to your door. Here’s more on using wind chimes as a Feng Shui adjustment.
6. Objects with Movement – Mobiles, colorful flags and “wind-dancers” activate Chi energy in a beautiful, mesmerizing way. Flags can also be placed strategically to complete the shape of your home’s Bagua map if it is missing a sector. Here’s more on missing Bagua areas.
7. Living Things – There’s a wide range of living things you can bring into your space to activate Chi. From live plants for the Wood element, to well-loved pets for the Fire element, living things require your attention, which is a natural source of positive energy.