Bedroom Feng Shui for love
Curious about the connection between the feng shui of your bedroom and your love life? Looking to attract a love partner? Or, maybe you are in a love relationship that needs a bit of help?
Feng shui has a variety of love tips, or tips for using feng shui to find (and keep!) a joyful love relationship. All of them are based on the fact that if the feng shui of your bedroom is vibrant and harmonious, your love life will flourish, too.
1. Is your bedroom comfortable for two people? Feng shui-wise, if your bed is squished in one corner of your bedroom or is hiding behind the door with just one lonely nightstand, you might have a hard time finding a functional love relationship. Feng shui love verdict: Not ready, hiding away from love.
2. Does your bed have balanced feng shui energy on both sides? In a love relationship the bed is used by both partners. For a love relationship to work long term, both partners have to feel equal, respected, and treated well. Create both sides of the bed in a feng shui balanced way, in other words, treat them equally.
3. Is there any free space in your closets? A closet that has some breathing room and a free flow of feng shui energy is not only promoting better health and more opportunities, but also, on a practical level, allows your loved one to store his or her items.
Plain common sense here!
4. Be sure your feng shui home trinity (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen) is treated well. You need good feng shui energy in these three very important areas of your home. If the energy in one of them is low or unbalanced, it will sooner or later reflect in the energy of your love relationship.
5. Can you clearly visualize your life with the man or the woman of your dreams? How would that look, feel, taste, smell? Bring that sense into your home with specific images, feng shui colors, use scents (preferably pure essential oils) that reflect the energy you want. Feng shui love tip: Avoid sad, broken heart images if you want to attract a happy love relationship.