Fish Tank in Bedroom Feng Shui
An aquarium can be one of the best things you do to create good Feng Shui in your home or office.
Therefore, when you bring an aquarium into your home or office, it’s essential to set it up properly so that it can bring its benefits most fully into your life.
Set up your aquarium using Feng Shui as your guide, and discover how it feels to tap its positive, powerful energy.
1. The best locations are
- The Life Journey sector: this sector is associated with the flowing Water element. It is often located near your front door, so an aquarium can create a beneficial sense of welcoming flow in this important spot.
2. There are two rooms where your aquarium does NOT belong, according to Feng Shui.
3. Don’t place your aquarium in a sunny window!
- The powerful rays of the sun heat up the water to temperatures that are too warm for your fish to be comfortable.
- The sun’s warmth also creates conditions in which aquarium water quickly grows cloudy and green – not good for your fish, and a lot of work for you!