Feng Shui Wealth Vase
The feng shui wealth vase is one of the oldest feng shui abundance cures. In fact, it is considered an ancient cure brought to China from India many centuries ago; the making of the wealth vase is still a tradition (and a sacred offering) in many Tibetan Buddhist Temples.
First, watch our short feng shui video that explains step-by-step how to make your very own wealth vase, then read the tips below.
You will need some simple ingredients for your wealth vase, such as soil from a wealthy friend (or from an area with lush, vibrant energy), several symbols of wealth such as crystals, golden ingots, etc, 5 different types of grains along with a string with the colors of 5 feng shui elements. And, of course, you need to find a good vase - ideally an oriental looking one - that can serve as your very own wealth vase! All this info is explained and demonstrated in the video.
Next, be sure to apply these 7 guidelines for using the wealth vase as a feng shui money cure.
1. Prepare and fill your feng shui wealth vase with items that have personal wealth meaning for you. The more meaning each item has for you, the more powerful energy is created - and maintained - in your wealth vase.
You can also go for traditional feng shui cures such as Chinese coins, golden ingots, a small Laughing Buddha, or specific crystals such as pyrite, for example.
3. After the feng shui wealth vase is created, it is not supposed to be open again. If you have to open it, for any reasons, then start again with all of the above steps. While the vase is never opened, you can sure clean it on the outside as necessary.
4. The feng shui wealth vase is not meant to be displayed openly. Always place it out of sight in a respectful manner. You can change the placement of your wealth vase, but it is always a good idea to have it out of sight, in a more cocooned energetic space.
5. You can place your wealth vase in one of the following feng shui areas:
6. You can have more than one feng shui wealth vase in your home, and in any size you want!
As you can see, the meaning and the energetic essence of the feng shui wealth vase is to create a magnet for wealth; a strong vortex of energy that is fueled by your intent and desire for wealth on all levels. It is also good to keep a very grateful attitude in mind as well as understand that lasting wealth always has spiritual roots.