Feng Shui door MAT
Part 1: The Power of A Strong Feng Shui Front Door
Part 2: Feng Shui Decor Solutions for Your Front Door
You are now reading Part 3.
Southwest (202.5 to 247.5) or Northeast ( 22.5 to 67.5)
Good for your door colors: all earthy colors plus red, orange, strong yellow, purple, pink.
Bad for your door colors blue, black, white, gray, brown and green.
The Earth element can be expressed with the following good feng shui decor for your door:
- Earthenware pots (in clay/earthy colors or red, purple, magenta colors)
AVOID a strong presence of:
- Metal element decor (metal pots, shiny metal hardware, round shapes, etc)
- Water decor items by your door (blue or black pots, water feature, wavy shapes, etc)
West (247.5 to 292.5) and Northwest (292.5 to 337.5)
You want a door color that is nourishing and supporting the METAL feng shui element.
- Good for your door colors: white, gray and all earthy colors.
The Metal element can be expressed with the following good feng shui decor for your door:
- Shiny metal finish door hardware
- A doormat that is either square, round or has these shapes in its design.
North (337.5 to 22.5)
You want a door color that is nourishing and supporting the WATER feng shui element.
- Bad for your door colors: red, purple, pink, green, brown and all earthy tones.
The Water element can be expressed with the following good feng shui decor for your door:
- A water feature by the door (either inside or outside)
- Wood element decor (big plants, strong presence of colors brown and green in any door decor)
As you see, there are many ways to create a good feng shui energy front door even when you cannot repaint it. By applying the guidelines above, I am sure you can also come up with many creative, unexpected and excellent feng shui solutions!