Feng Shui Color for office
From my experience as a feng shui consultant who works from a home based office, as well as from the experience of numerous home and office feng shui clients, working from a home office presents two major challenges:
- Separating business and home life
- Lack of stimulating social (business-related) interaction.
If this is the path you've chosen for yourself, I would like to help you create a successful home office by sharing some basic feng shui office tips.
1. An important office feng shui guideline is to have your home office as far from your bedroom as possible. If the layout of your house allows, having a separate entry to your home office is ideal. If this is not feasible, be sure to create as much division as possible between your office area and your bedroom; this is the basis of good home office feng shui.
2. Plan your home office with your success, well-being, and productivity in mind. Think of specific images, feng shui colors, meaningful career memorabilia and appropriate decor items that make you feel successful, appreciated, and happy.
Since you are working from home, feel free to fully express your creativity in decorating your office. Depending on your chosen field, you need to make sure your home office reflects the energy you want to project into the world.
3. Be mindful of the quality of air and the quality of light (natural and artificial) in your home office, as these are two of the good feng shui must-haves. If your brain is starving for oxygen and your body does not get enough natural light, you will not enjoy being in your home office no matter how much you love your job.
4. Position your desk in the so-called feng shui commanding position to attract stronger and more successful energies to your work area. A feng shui commanding position means you do not have your back to the door; your desk is positioned further from the door and not in line with it.
5. Feng shui-wise, there are 3 important areas in your home office that need to be treated properly for best feng shui energy.