Feng Shui career Color
The feng shui element of the North/Career bagua area is Water, so the cures you will bring have to be either of the Water element, or the feng shui element that nourishes it (Metal element nourishes the Water one).
The life area connected to the North bagua area of your home is your career/path in life, so it is recommended to always reflect, at least in some of your North feng shui cures, the energy desired in your career.
Here is what creates good feng shui in the Career bagua area of your home:
1. A big mirror, ideally round or oval in a metal frame. (Find out why by understanding how specific shapes express the energy of feng shui elements.)
2. Images in black and white of people you admire in your professional field or in the field you would like to explore as a future career. Be sure the art/photos are positioned beautifully with a lot of breathing room and are not too small; you want them to have a strong presence.
3. An actual water feature, if possible. Be mindful of proportions and choose a fountain that has a prominent presence in your North/Career bagua area.
4. Lights are good feng shui for any bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure.
5. A big wall mural depicting water or deep blue colors of the sky is excellent! So is any art with Water feng shui element colors and shapes.
6. You might also choose to paint the walls of your North bagua area in any blue color tones or even have one feature wall in elegant black color, if appropriate.